Diet Plan To Lose Weight Fast
Losing weight by being on a constant weight loss diet plan is almost similar to fighting an uphill battle. It is exhausting, tiring and seriously consumes so much of your energy. As well all know, weight loss is all about patience, consistency and dedication in the long run. We have easily access to effective diet plans weight loss that work but sometimes most of the diet plans weight loss are just too expensive to afford for a very long time. Not everyone can invest up to 50 dollars per days that means only 1500 dollars on your diet! For an average person, it is definitely not easy to afford that much.
Diet Plans Weight Loss That Actually Work!
Affordable diet plans that can help in weight loss are surely a blessing that you need in your life. This is why we decided to share the best and most affordable diet weight loss plan for you to follow.
So here is the diet plan that you need to follow for at least 3 months or 12 weeks in a row to effectively shed the extra flab and get fit sooner than later.
How to Start the Day?
You need to always start your day with at least 2 to 3 glasses of fresh water. This kicks off your metabolism and also helps to remove all unwanted toxins from the body that might have accumulated in the body at night.
For breakfast, you can have the following.
- 1 cup of plain milk tea (without sugar) OR black coffee
- 1 bowl of oats prepared in water o skimmed milk
- 1 plate of fresh fruits (you can have anything except mangoes and bananas)
- 2 to 3 egg whites (poached, scrambled or boiled)
- 1 slice of bran bread
- 1 glass of fresh fruit juice
- 1 glass of smoothie of any fruit of choice
For lunch, you can have following.
- 1 bowl of fresh green salad
- 1 glass of fresh orange juice
- 100 grams of chicken (boiled or grilled)
- Handful of nuts or peanuts
- 1 cup of green tea with lemon and honey
For dinner, you can have following
- 100 grams of white rice boiled
- 200 grams of fish or chicken (boiled, grilled)
- 1 bowl of soup OR vegetables grilled
- 3 to 4 spoons of unflavored yogurt serving
How to End the Day?
You can end your day with a glass of skimmed milk right before you go to sleep.
What Will You Need to Stock On?
To follow this diet weight loss plan, you will need to stock up on a few things to be available at your home at all times. If you want to effectively shed the extra pounds, your grocery list for the next few months should include eggs (a lot of them), chicken, fish (preferably salmon), skimmed milk, nuts and almonds, coconut oil, fresh fruits, oats, green teabags and a lot of fresh distilled water. You should visit the best weight loss doctor.